“Want to Win”? Establish Credibility
1) Never argue with Judges.
2)Draft proper pleadings with all fact elements.
3)Obtain all necessary evidence before trial.
4) Make effective Oral Motions.
5) Draft effective written Motions, i.e. Judicial Notice
6) Use online legal research.
7) Draft compelling Memorandum’s or get help doing so.
8) Insure there is a written record of all proceedings.
9) Object promptly to all errors of opponent.
10) Object promptly to all errors of the Judge.
11) Renew objections to all un-cured errors of the judge.
12) Keep your opponent evidence out when possible.
13)Get your evidence in
14)Offer to draft all orders. 15) Stop opponents Attorney from testifying.
2018 New Services
Courtroom Antics, Tricks & Traps
Hotels Accommodations and Class location:
Are We a Nation of Financial Illiteracy?
Foreclosures & Real Estate markets.
Legal Advocates and Litigators
What do we do at the office of legal advocate and Litigation? Litigation attorneys handle all of the work that happens outside a courtroom. They file lawsuits, gather evidence, conduct legal research, meet with clients while maintaining regular communications on a regular basis. Litigators are known to attempt to mediate an out of court settlement when possible. However though there are times when this is unavoidable, so when this happens and trial is eminent litigators proceed with taking deposition during discovery phrase gathering and preparing the client(s) and any witnesses, obtaining subpoena’s and any newly discover evidence. Litigators true specialty is in legal research or general research, drafting and preparing documents, not very often in arguing cases before the court and at times not necessary! There are actual Trial Attorneys for that. However Litigators are very knowledgeable in such area’s as: Real estate, trust, wills, probate and the list goes on. Make an appointment today.